NOTE: This page contains Amazon.com affiliate links that compensate the owner of this site - but they do not impact the price you pay. Learn More.
Coolerist Cooler is The Swiss Army Knife for Portable Parties
And it’s landed more than $10 million in backing!
Just take a look at the video intro the founder used to pitch his invention on Kickstarter:
Hard to believe he will be selling this life-saving device for only $180.
The Coolerist delivers pretty much every capability you’d need to get a party started on even the most remote island, beach or camping ground. Consider its many features:
- a split-seam cooler bed that separates the ice from drier goods but keeps them both cool
- built-in blender capable of making many margaritas (if not as well as our top picks)
- a USB charger for your phone
- extra-wide wheels so it can roll it across sand with ease
- built-in straps to hold stuff to the top of the cooler when you roll it
- built-in, powered Bluetooth wireless speaker which you can use to play music from your phone
- everything waterproof
The Coolerist Cooler is powered by a built-in 18V rechargeable battery capable of powering a good time all day long.
To learn more about the Coolerist, check out their Kickstarter campaign.